This recipe is gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free and dairy-free.
This recipe is one of my favorites from CLEAN by Dr. Alejandro Junger. The halibut is light but filling and the zucchini, lemons, olives and rosemary add a unique and refreshing touch! And best of all, it’s EASY to make!
- Recipe yields: 2 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 12-15 minutes
- 2 (5-ounce) portions of halibut
- ¼ cup of pitted, halved kalamata olives
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (or thyme if you prefer)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced in discs (skin on)
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Parchment paper cut into two 12-inch circles (if you do not have parchment paper, use a covered ovenproof dish)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Brush each parchment sheet with olive oil.
- Place one piece of halibut in the middle of each sheet and season with sea salt.
- On top of the fish, first place three slices of lemon, then three slices of zucchini, then top with a sprig of rosemary.
- Sprinkle the olives over the top and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pull the sides of the parchment together like a calzone. Fold paper over and crinkle together to seal.
- Place each package on a baking tray and place in the lower third of the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. The paper will puff up and brown lightly.
- Remove from oven and place on plates to serve. Open packages at the table and enjoy!